400 Hour Meditation Teacher Training • The Den Meditation: 2021
Hosted By: The Den Meditation
Location: Online Live Training
Pricing: Early Bird Special $3,250 (Full Course $3,750) Individual Module Pricing
Module 1: Jan 7 – Feb 2, 2021
Module 2: Feb 13 – April 3, 2021
Module 3: April 15 – May 22, 2021
The DEN Meditation Teacher Training program is dedicated to creating the next generation of exceptional meditation leaders and instructors. Whether you want to begin leading guided meditation classes or just deepen your personal practice and knowledge, our 400-hour teacher training program is designed to assist you in reaching your personal goals. We couldn’t be more excited to start this journey with you!
MODULE ONE: STRENGTHEN YOUR PRACTICE
This 50-hour introductory module, is designed to help you deepen and strengthen your practice. It provides a solid foundation on posture, technique, benefits and obstacles, as well as a brief overview of history, philosophy and daily applications.
MODULE TWO: DIVE DEEP
After completing this 100-hour module, you will have a deeper understanding of the history of meditation, as well as the wide variety of differing methodologies, lineages and philosophies. Different styles of traditional and modern meditation will be thoroughly discussed, allowing students to understand the rich heritage and background of present day techniques. With this module expect more at-home reading.
MODULE THREE: FIND YOUR VOICE
After developing a deeper understanding of technique and history, you will be ready for this 50-hour advanced practicum that provides you with all of the skills you need to build a class, ensure the safety of your students and find your own spiritual voice!
WHAT YOU LEARN
- Graduate with a powerful platform that will allow you to teach others with confidence and poise
- Begin the journey of discovering your true essence
- Learn proper posture and alignment
- Obtain tools to overcome obstacles and build a daily meditation practice
- Master a deep understanding of different meditation lineages and methodologies
- Acquire a thorough knowledge of the history of meditation
- Discover the symbolism, energy and healing within meditation
- Get tips to present yourself in the community and build your clientele
- Learn guidelines to be a responsible teacher
- Identify your spiritual voice and become a master of your craft
WHAT YOU GET
- In person instruction under 3 of our most senior teachers
- Earn a DEN Masters certificate of completion
- 15% off future continuous memberships*
- 14 audio meditations to keep for the rest of your life
- Free unlimited classes while enrolled in TT
- 15% off all other certifications
- 15% off retreats while enrolled in the program. 15% off retreats in perpetuity if you get your certificate.
WHAT YOU GIVE
- Full attendance in the program
- Maintain a daily practice
- Completion of homework, quizzes, exams and projects
- Attend 35 classes at The DEN
- Observe 10 classes at The DEN
- Participate in a 5 day meditation retreat
(This can be broken into 2 retreats. Don’t worry, we will have a list of retreats to point you in the right direction.)
- Note: The fee for the retreat is not included in the tuition.