Yogaworks 200 Hour Teacher Training 100% Online
Led by Anna Zorzou, Jeanne Heileman, Jennie Cohen, Ashley Rideaux
Dates: Monday – Thursday, May 4 – June 11, 2020
USA Time Zones: PST 6:00am – 12:30pm / EST 9:00am – 3:30pm
European Time Zones: CET 3:00pm – 9:30pm / EET 4:00pm – 10:30pm
(50% off for those who have already completed a 200-hour Teacher Training! Only a few spots available!)
YogaWorks is excited to bring our world-renowned 200 Hour Teacher Training right to the comfort of your own home! We have developed a 6-Week Online Teacher Training specifically for those who are looking for ways to make the most of their time while being required to stay home. This online training is taught live and will be a fully interactive and dynamic experience.
If you’re already a teacher, this is a great way to refresh and refine your skills and learn how to navigate the growing world of online teaching (Special discounted rates will apply for Yoga Alliance RYT teachers).
Meet the Trainer & Info Session
See if this training is a fit for you. Meet the trainer, get an overview of the program curriculum, and learn the benefits of being a student at YogaWorks.
What You’ll Learn
- A live in-depth physical practice
- An advanced study of asana (including proper alignment, benefits, modifications and contraindications of the physical postures)
- The science and art of sequencing
- Integrated and applied anatomy with experiential online resources
- Exploration of the Yoga Sutras through trainer-led discussions
- Pranayama and Meditation practices
- Chanting and Mantra learned at a personal pace
- Introductory Sanskrit studies
- Rich group lecture, group discussions, breakout rooms, and personalized feedback