Master Training In Subtle Body: Part 1
Location: Yoga House, Pasadena CA
Address: 11 West State Street Pasadena, CA 91105
Dates: August 4 – 6, 2017
Times: Friday – Sunday, 12:00 – 7:00 pm
Both Parts $650 until July 15, $800 thereafter
Part One $350 until July 15, $450 thereafter
Part Two $350 until November 1, $450 Thereafter
*Space is limited! Please call (626) 403-3961 to register and for more information.
Just as the body has to be soothed to work with the poses, the inner layers need to be soothed to work with what’s underneath. Only when the activities of the mind are tranquil can we start to move through the gateway towards the soul.
The body is a materialization of what’s happening on an energetic and mental level.
This is a Training in the Subtle Realm of Yoga which includes the Pranic Life-Force Body, the Mental Layer’s vibrations that affect how the rest of the body operates, and Buddhi, the higher intelligence within each of us.
This training is for Yoga Teachers and Devoted Yogis who are looking to take their practice to the next level. Students should have steady asana experience that permits them to turn their attention away from general alignment and towards inner transformation.
PART ONE: SHAKTI! – August 4 – 6, 2017
A Yogi is One Who’s Spine is Full of Energy
The Hatha Yoga Pradipika explains that to control your mind, you must control your breath. Once we control the breath, then we can use it as a tool for greater transformation. This level focuses on the many aspects of the Pranic Life-Force in the body. Topics that will be included include:
- Thorough exploration of the Prana Vayus and how to use the different Vayus to improve a pose or a health limitation. Students will learn how to diagnose weaknesses to improve the effectiveness of their teaching.
- In-depth study and application of the Nadis and how they can affect one’s Asana, Pranayama and concentration. Introduction to the concept of Swara Yoga.
- Introduction to a variety of Pranayama practices including their benefits, risks and methods of application. Specific Pranayamas from the teachers in the Himalayan Mountains will be included.
- Detailed explanation of the Bandhas and how to access these important locks with ease. Students will learn the purpose for each and poses that allow them to awaken.
- Systematic introduction to the Chakras and the Asana and sequencing to access their qualities. Introduction to Kundalini and the purpose for activation.
- Gain knowledge of Tantric Kriyas, techniques that blend asana, breath, visualization and mudra to begin opening energy along the central channel.
JEANNE HEILEMAN. – MA, 500-ERYT, Founder of Tantra Flow Yoga, Jeanne brings together 31 years of yoga study with over 20 years of teaching skills into a style of yoga inclusive of asana, Ayurveda, meditation, with the added focus of cultivating energy. She specializes in discovering the needs of an individual and gently guiding students to their own grace and balance. Jeanne teaches with sensitivity, generosity of spirit and a lot of humor. A ParaYoga Level II Certified Teacher under Rod Stryker, Jeanne teaches with YogaWorks when in Los Angeles, and tours internationally teaching trainings, workshops and retreats. www.jeanneheileman.com