Three Month Training | Los Angeles, CA
with Jeanne Heileman and Sarah Ezrin
September 5- November 25, 2014
YogaWorks Larchmont (CFY)
230 N Larchmont Blvd
Los Angeles CA 90004
Free Sample Class!
Come Practice, Meet the Trainer and Learn More!
Saturday July 26, 1:30-3:30, Larchmont
RSVP by emailing: email@example.com
310-664-6470 x114 (phone)
[dt_divider style=”thin” /]
Ready to take your practice to a whole new level? Gain a deeper understanding of the many layers of yoga, advance your practice, develop confidence, and find your voice. For those who want to teach, our comprehensive teacher training program will mark the beginning of your successful career as a yoga teacher.
In this training, you will learn:
- The proper alignment, benefits & potential risks of the foundational yoga postures
- Principles of anatomy and how they apply to each posture
- The science and art of sequencing a yoga class
- Hands on adjustments
- How to observe and see bodies
- The art of the voice
- Confidence though practice teaching
- Yoga history and philosophy
- An introduction into subtle body, ayurveda and meditation
- Sanskrit names of the postures
This foundational yoga training is designed to give you a transformational experience. You will gain a deeper understanding of all things yoga and become part of a like minded community. For those who want to teach, this will mark the beginning of a successful career as a yoga teacher.
Graduates will be able to register with Yoga Alliance at the RYT-200 Level.