300 Hour Teach Training: Part 3
This 100-hour module explores the fourth inner layer, where the joyous, wisest part dwells within each of us. Known as Buddhi, this Wisdom Layer is accessed only when the mind has developed the skill for concentration, allowing the veil of ignorance to be removed.
▶ View recommended BOOK LIST below!
Students will learn:
The sequencing, anatomy and practice of: Balancing Postures and Extensions, Asanas that have the spine set in an upright position;
Techniques to develop strength in the inner and outer regions of the spine to increase the capacity for longer meditations;
How to teach difficult postures and include them safely in your own practice;
Introduction to Kundalini and understanding its role in the world of Tantra;
The important wisdom from Ayurveda and how to develop one’s own daily practice. Students will also learn techniques to weave the Ayurvedic wisdom into their sequencing and teaching;
A number of sacred Tantric Meditations, which have been handed down from a living lineage, to increase the depth and comprehension of one’s personal Meditation Practice.
Tantric Kriyas that change the energy and mental fields leading to higher realms of awareness;
The art of Prana Dharana, a Tantric practice of harnessing energy into a force of focus that can eventually lead to healing and creation;
Introduction to the use of Mudras and how they can enhance a practice.
Appreciate the power of Maha Mudra, considered the most advanced form of practice, as a technique that burns our past karmas and lights up the dormant power dwelling within each of us.
If you have question regarding the training program, contact Jeanne here.
Check out the upcoming teacher training events section to find what’s coming up soon!
Recommended Book List
Although it may seem like you have to spend a lot, it’s wonderful to build your library and you will be equipped to address a wide variety of needs that may come up in your teaching path. Many can be found via Kindle on Amazon.com.
- YOGA FOR WELLNESS by Gary Kraftsow
- YOGA AND AYURVEDA; Self-Healing and Self-Realization by David Frawley
- YOGA FOR YOUR TYPE; An Ayurvedic Approach to Your Asana Practice by Dr. David Frawley and Sandra Summerfield Kozak, M.S.
- HATHA YOGA PRADIPIKA by Swami Muktibodhananda
- MEDITATIONS FROM THE TANTRAS by Swami Satyananda Saraswati
- THE FOUR DESIRES; Creating a Life of Purpose, Happiness, Prosperity and Freedom by Rod Stryker
- HOW TO DRAW YOGA STICK FIGURES by Mikelle Terson.
You will be asked to write sequences out in stick figures. Thismight seem daunting and if so, you are invited to review this book or any others on the technique. It is a muscle that gets easier the more you do it and it uses a different part of your brain for sequencing.
A JOURNAL for writing practices we do.
Books You Should Already Own…
- THE YOGA SUTRAS OF PATANJALI – any translation will work
- LIGHT ON YOGA by B.K.S. Iyengar
- YOGA MIND, BODY AND SPIRIT by Donna Farhi
- HEART OF YOGA by T.K.V. Desikachar
- AYURVEDA; The Science of Self Healing by Dr. Vasant Lad
- HEALTHY, HAPPY SEXY; Ayurveda Wisdom for Modern Women by Katie Silcox
(This is an optional book, not just for women, and lots of fun!)
“Jeanne Heileman brought my yoga practice to a whole new level of awareness. This is a gift I can take with me for the rest of my life, and I’m very grateful for it. I highly recommend taking her training classes.”
Training Requirements and Policies
CANCELLATION POLICY: All cancellations up to 30 days before the training start date are eligible for a full refund on paid fees less the non-refundable deposit. Any refunds between 7-29 days before the training are eligible for credit towards future Tantra Flow Yoga™ Trainings equal to the amount already paid less the non-refundable deposit. Any refunds within 7 days before the start of the program are eligible for receive 1/2 of the tuition credit towards another training with Tantra Flow Yoga™, less the deposit.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PROGRAM COMPLETION:
1) 100% Attendance at all TT weekends and other classes/events as required. If any part of the program is missed, Jeanne Heileman, at her discretion, will offer makeup opportunities. Additional costs will apply for makeup sessions.
2) Satisfactory completion of all written assignments.
3) Satisfactory demonstration of your ability to teach a safe and cohesive yoga class, including asana, pranayama, meditation and philosophy.
4) Passage of an in-class and take home exam.
PAYMENT POLICY: Full tuition/payment for the training must be paid in full before the start date of the program in order for the student to participate. Without full payment the student will be unable to attend the program and no refund will be issued if prior cancellation has not been made (see cancellation policy above).